The purpose of this role is to be the support of the Consumer and Shopper Understanding (CSU) team on matters related to business intelligence.
Specifically, this consultant will:
o Manage the data accuracy of all retail audit databases
o Manage and Maintain the harmonization of data across regions
o Provide support in the delivery of Monthly dashboard and report templates
o Provide support in retail audit data analysis for internal presentations
- Experience into Retail measurement service (compulsory)
- Expert of Nielsen Answer software (compulsory).
- Expert in Excel - Strong knowledge in Excel VBA is needed
- Knowledge and experience with Power BI is a plus
- Ability to interpret data and turn this into insights
- Strong work ethic, organized and attention to detail.
- Have positive mindset, open minded and adaptable to changes
- Experience with data visualization a plus
- 12 months agency contract (renewable/convertible)
- Location: Science Park
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107