DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides "hands-on" configuration of Kronos T&A solution as well as some "Activities-Labor Tracking".
2. Creates documentation related to functional specifications as well as configuration performed in the system.
3. Performs test and document results during both an implementation as well as during new functionality and/or patching and support packs installation.
4. Participates in the designing/updating of training materials and documents.
5. Communicates with the regional/local support groups
6. Understand, support and contribute to current Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
7. Business travel will be required within the region (eg China, Malaysia, Philippines) but no more than 20% in a year
8. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 1+ Years of experienced in a multi-national company interacting with different work teams, supporting T&A solutions
- 3+ years of experience supporting Kronos Workforce Solutions performing configuration
- Troubleshooting and configuration experience in Kronos Timekeeping, Workforce Integration Manager, Kronos Attendance module.
Good to have:
- Experience with creating and maintaining Terminals in Kronos Device Manager.
- Knowledge of business payroll/timekeeping practices in a distributed environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the business processes around workforce management
- Ability to grasp business problems, goals, objectives, and provide alternative solutions
- Solid understanding of requirement specifications, design, development and testing
- Good organizational and project planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with different teams within the organization to achieve common goals and respond positively to situations
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) for clear and concise communications
- Previous experience working on teams
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536