Must Have Banking Experience.
IT section and support the Bank IT manager with IT infrastructure projects and daily maintenance operations.
- Working as a bank IT section, and assist the Bank IT manager with the proceed of IT infrastructure projects and daily maintenance operations. The IT infrastructure consists mainly of a private cloud system.
- Work closely with other persons in charge of IT infrastructure and IT partner vendors
- Manage IT projects, which includes controlling schedule, resources, partner vendors, cost estimation, resolving issues, troubleshooting, and reporting to the Bank IT manager and other persons in charge to maintain stable system operation
- Review documents and deliverables of the projects
- Propose enhancement projects and new product for the Bank to improve the Bank's infrastructure's stability and efficiency
- Strictly comply with policy and procedures, including bank Development Standards and Rules.
- Knowledge and experience in windows server & virtualization software such as VMWare are required.
- Knowledge and experience in network design are preferable.
- CISCO certification (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) and PMP (Project Management Professional) are preferable.
- Coordination skills to handle various parties, such as both local and international clients, vendors and counterparts.
Knowledge and Skills
- Years of Experience ~ At least 4 - 6 years of experience in the IT infrastructure field, including 3 years of experience in project management. Experience in the Banking industry is preferable.
- Education : University / Polytechnics
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194