To assist sponsors in conducting industry-sponsored clinical trials and research according to study protocol, Singapore Guideline for Good Clinical Practice (SGGCP) and other applicable regulatory and ethical requirements (site-based research).
To assist in project management for clinical studies with a focus on physiology data analytical research, publications and (academic life sciences).
This position is for entry-level candidates who are interested in wearable device research and wish to be fully involved in device research and activities in multicentre study sites. The candidate will be working with data scientist researchers and operations team to provide Augmented Personalized Care & Therapies using Digital Therapeutics Predict and Prevent Serious Medical Event with Artificial Intelligence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in conducting device clinical research projects safely in accordance to protocols.
- Assist clinical research coordinators to provide tech support and follow ups (including phone-calls)
- Able to perform troubleshooting on wearable device/mobile apps/mobile phones
- Assist in monthly inventory check and ensure device transfer to site accordingly
- Assist in device checking and mobile app testing prior to transfer
- Must be able to commit to ad hoc weekend monitoring & trouble shooting work, if necessary
- Provide device/mobile app training to clinical research coordinators or study members on site
- Dashboard monitoring and ensure data collection according to study protocol
- Work with software development team to resolve technical issues.
- Other Duties: The Clinical Research Tech Support also performs other duties as deemed necessary for the smooth execution of her/his duties or duties as assigned by Management and/or Lead Tech Support
Education: Diploma in any Life Sciences, Medicine, Project Management or Engineering equivalent. Equivalent experiences will be considered.
Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 1 year working experience in clinical research or relevant technical field.
Communication Skills: Good written and communication skills for both English and Chinese to serve Mandarine speaking patients in hospitals.
Ms Office/Software: Proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel.
Analytical/Technical Skills: Problem solver at heart, the candidate has a good understanding of mobile app interfaces and User Experience principles with a data-driven approach to project management.
Interpersonal Skills: The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills. Able to work meticulously, independently and as a team player.
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205