An International technology company is in the search for passionate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Terraform cloud infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Helm charts,
- Deploy cluster solutions for pub/sub, Sql and Nosql databases,
- Design and deploy monitoring dashboard and alert mechanisms such as Grafana, Kibana
- Resolve complex customer problems related to distributed storage as well as general Kubernetes or Linux Server issues
- Work and collaborate closely with Chinese speaking technical team in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan to develop software solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Computer Engineer or equivalent
- Strong development level experience with Python, Golang, or Rust
- Strong background in backend software engineering
- Experience with networking technology
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, RackSpace or other Cloud technologies
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, ZooKeeper
- Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin speaking associates and partners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289