- The Customer Operations Specialist position within the Commercial Operations Team will be responsible for accurately and thoroughly processing Customer Master and Order-To-Cash transactions and related queries.
- This position will be required to work with regional Customer Support and Operations teams, to maximize process efficiency. In this role, you will…
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics including, but not limited to, volume handled, turnaround time and quality.
- Process ancillary orders, support fulfilment orders for inventory stocking, provide assistance related to Ancillary Ordering administration.
- Process and manage requests related to Credit/Debit notes, ensure timely and accurate investigation of credit request background, support invoicing of cancellations, events, purchase ordering.
- Manage and maintain Customer Master, process Loyalty Program enrolments and grouping.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by internal customers. Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma with 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competent in the use of the customer support data systems. Experience using SalesForce.com and/or SAP would be considered a significant plus.
- Fluent English (spoken, written, reading) and Mandarin. Other languages considered a plus.
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative.
- Willingness to learn and able to flourish in young international company experience
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731