Our client engages with Industry and SMEs to help them going through the digital transformation is looking for talented Malware Analyst to be part of the exciting Cybersecurity team in Singapore.
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new programs, R&D or initiatives relating to the use of big data to improve cybersecurity for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Monitor advancements in big data technologies and identify new tools and frameworks that could improve efficiency and fine tune existing data analytics platforms.
- Develop and review data models for cybersecurity projects.
- Process, cleanse and verify the suitability of data used for data analytics, as well as interpret and analyse big data sets using statistical techniques.
- Manage the development of infrastructure required for real-time and batch data ingestion and processing pipelines for data analytics, machine learning, dashboarding and visualisation.
- Work with vendors to develop data analytics systems and validate accuracy of data models developed.
- Background in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science and Analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience in quantitative data analytic or machine learning data models development for cybersecurity or network infrastructure use cases using big data.
- Good understanding of programming languages including Python, R, SQL and Java/C/C++, ETL frameworks, and able to develop programming scripts minimally in Python or R.
- Experience in using databases for big data analytics such as Greenplum / Hadoop / Hive / HBase frameworks, and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Fast learner with self-motivation and independence to acquire knowledge on new domains or technologies quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
Exciting Career Awaits! What's next?
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289