A growing SI focuses on cybersecurity solutions and services is on the search for a passionate Delivery Engineer (CyberArk) to join their team in Singapore.
- Implement and integrate security products such as Security Configuration Management, Secure System MFT, UBA, MFA, VM, PIM)
- Documentation for project requirements
- Provide after sales support service and technical support (24x7 SLA)
- Manage and follow the project implementation life cycle
- Deliver user training and knowledge transfer session
- At least 3 years of experience in security system integrator environment
- Working knowledge of MS Visio and Gantt Chart
- Hand - on experience with CyberArk products is highly advantage
- Good knowledge on networking: TCP/IP, firewall, switching and routing
- Good knowledge on setting up Windows/Linux servers and VM
- Willingness to work after office hour and standby during weekend
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958