Responsible for the data management operations of Facilities and Estates Management which includes inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modelling data with the goal of providing valuable insights to the performance of the facilities and estate, discovering useful information to support data driven decision-making in the management of the properties.
- Develop and manage the data standardization, data management and data nomenclature so that the data is intuitive to the end-user.
- Assist to identify the data requirements for the various processes, workflows and systems to achieve the objective of providing insights and data driven decision-making.
- Assist to establish and review IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches of existing and future systems used for facility monitoring, management and workflow.
- Identify and develop methodologies to consume various file structure and formats (i.e. flat file format, word, excel) from different data sources using automation and/or scripting to drive productivity.
- Analyse both raw and computed data using analytics tools and software to draw data co-relations to derive predictions on impending breakdown/faults that may occur if no intervention is done so as to improve the service quality.
- Compute and maintain the asset lifecycle costing and monitor operational data generated from systems including, energy consumptions, faults, feedbacks, etc for better service quality and sustainability.
- Develop in-house analytics capabilities, for both traditional and non-traditional data sets including analog data, video data, audio data analytics. This includes the ability to code analytics protocols and modify program codes.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Analytics
- Familiar with data ingestion, data processing and analytics software and techniques
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative in solving or improving process/issues
- Able to work independently
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096