DATA AUTOMATION ENGINEER (AWS)
Our client is in need of Engineer with good background in setting up Linux servers, be able to orchestrate CI/CD based deployments, docker containers-based environment, good hands-on AWS, Apache, AWS services.
- 3-7 years of working experience in Linux servers
- In depth knowledge of file systems, web servers(nginx/Apache) and managing services.
- Depth of understanding of HTTP(S) and DNS is a must.
- Must have experience of maintaining a highly scalable server infrastructure.
- Must be skilled with AWS especially setting up VPC, Cloud formation, Code deploy, DNS configuration, load balancer and auto scaling.
- Must have experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL,
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, or SQL, HBase, InfluxDB is a plus.
- Must have exposure to automate CI/CD deployment on server, serverless workflow like Jenkins/Chef, Puppet, SAM, Ansible, serverless, docker compose, cloud formation, code deploy, ECS, Kubernetes (optional) etc
- Must be able to work with the development team to collaborate continuous integration and deployment activities.
- Must have experience on server maintenance activities (monitoring, backup, restore)
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992