The Data engineer position will be responsible for handing the existing cloud based Data lake and build next version of analytics Data lake with advanced technologies.
- Creation and maintenance of optimal Data lake pipeline architectures.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and enable successful data solutions by leveraging best practices.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Partnering effectively with inhouse Products, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Keep our data separated and secure within national boundaries through multiple AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Experience / Training:
- 5+ years of Experience in Data Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS cloud (AWS solution architect / AWS Certified Data analytics certification will be preferable)
Bachelor/Master/Engineering in IT/Computer science/software engineering or relevant experience.
- Bachelor/Master/Engineering in IT/Computer science/software engineering or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and Big Data Analytics.
- Prior experience on AWS cloud services EC2, Glue, Athena, S3, EKS, RDS, Redshift, Data pipeline, EMR,DynamoDB, cloud watch.
- Experience in creating and maintain Data lake on AWS cloud.
- Experience in Big Data analytics tools like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc...
- Good experience in collecting data from different source systems and create ETL pipelines to handle complex data sets & uncertain schema changes in data.
- Good experience in Python programming and analytics libraries like Pandas, NumPy etc...
- Good experience on Analytics skills and complex SQL based queries implementation.
- Data engineer also need to very passionate about efficient/accurate code development, optimizing performance of organization Data lake.
- Good experience in UNIX based shell scripting.
- Support to Data scientist team for data availability, extract & provide required data sets.
- Coordinating with various teams and clients to provide data based on specific requirements
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194