- Develop and implement embedded data processing/machine learning algorithms on a biosensor embedded system.
- Evaluate the biosensor's & algorithm performance using bench, preclinical, and clinical data collection and analysis.
- Implement solution/provide support to improve the performance.
- Draft and apply paper publications
- Edit or review task related research documentations
- Master or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Embedded System Design or related fields.
- Hand on knowledge popular biosensors, microcontroller system
- Proficient with embedded system design, bio-signal and pattern recognition
- Proficient programming in Python, C/C++, familiar with OpenCV and Linux
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958