- Be part of the taskforce to support and contribute to company's vision
- Work with other teams in developing predictive systems, create efficient algorithms to draw intelligence from existing data and Internet of Thing (IoT) datasets
- Work closely with our manufacturing and supply chain domain experts to evaluate, design and implement statistical analyses of manufacturing data to create analytic metrics and tools
- Working through big data problem from data mining, data cleaning, building concept of the model to support decision making through various data analytics techniques and algorithm development involving unstructured and noisy data.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large-scale data analysis
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions
- Masters/PhD in Engineering, Computer science, Statistic, Mathematics or related quantitative fields
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modelling concepts, machine learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Preferred experience with a wide variety of predictive modeling, machine learning, data mining, statistical, text mining, and optimization algorithms (including tools such as R)
- Keen desire to solve business problems; understand patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with databases in general (Hadoop, NoSQL DBs) and visualization tools
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present findings clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Able to translate technical details, observations and results into business language
- Innovative, strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
- Nice to have experience with Apache Spark and Scala
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096