Research & Development | Singapore
The ideal candidate should have the passion to use healthcare data and advanced machine learning techniques to build services to patients and caregivers. We are building an end-to-end service that integrates seamlessly into the lives of those patients via multiple touchpoints on front-end while providing intelligent analytics on the backend.
- Analyse complex medical problems by referring to a patient's history, examining them and conducting neurological tests.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication; Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Get involved in developing machine learning model to track patient sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology and neurogenetics.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- Draft and apply paper publications.
- Review task-related research database.
- Edit or review task-related research documents.
- Edit or review task-related develop documents.
Experience / Training:
- Hands on experience in monitoring the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication; Hands on experience in interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Hands on experience in machine learning model to track patient sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology and neurogenetics.
- Master or PhD in Neuroscience or related fields with research ability and coding skills.
- Specialize in one part of the nervous system, such as neurotransmitters, or focus their research on specific behaviors, such as psychiatric disorders. Illnesses based in the nervous system include Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorder.
- Hands on experience with Octave/ Python/ R
- Have experience in physiological data (e.g. EEG /ECG/ PPG/ Accelerometer) or electronic health record (EHR) system.
- Good research ability and critical thinking skills, publication on top journal is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194