- Basic: $6000 - $7200
- Working hour: 8.30am - 8.30pm
- Working day: Option 1: Sun - Alt Wed/Option 2: Alt Wed-Sat
- Shift Allowance: $400
- 12-month contract renewable
- Provide L2 support in the incident, request, change and problem management related to database operations.
- Provide L2 support covering 24/7 and participate in Major incidents.
- Ensure SLA for incidents and service requests are met with high quality of work.
- Ensure KPIs, such as breach case target, MTTR and escalation target is met.
- Install and upgrade database systems, apply patches and implement changes when required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors ensuring high availability of database systems.
- Manage databases access, backups and ensure compliance to database and security standards.
- Monitor database performance proactively and perform analysis of cases to prevent recurring issues.
- Review and enhance database monitoring when required.
- Develop processes and operating procedures related to database operations.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards related to database operations.
- Perform capacity planning and participate in Disaster Recovery drill.
- Adhere to the shift timings for the assigned shift
- Bachelor's or master's degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Database administrative skills in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience in database High Availability features, such as AlwaysOn and Oracle RAC.
- Experience in Linux and Windows operation systems and scripting such as PowerShell will be advantageous.
- Able to work on shifts.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205