- Support and help manage the whole AWS infrastructure for all production sites for uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Build and maintain robust CI/CD pipelines with codeDeploy and Bitbucket pipelines
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Work closely with developers to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations
- Work closely with developers during the deployment and testing phases to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations
- Participate in an on-call rotation to triage and analyze abnormalities in system operation leveraging instrumentation like ELK
- Perseverance to debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Create tooling that works across cloud providers like AWS, Azure
- Help optimize and define engineering processes.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with 3 years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (preferably AWS or Azure) applications.
- Work experience in medical devices / biotech company.
- Practitioner experience with containerization (docker & Kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools (Jenkins, CodeDeploy) and practices (CI/CD patterns, automated provisioning & release, GitOps, IaC)
- Solution design to deployment, indepth experience with various leading technologies/services like Kafka, Pyspark, Fission, Kubernetes, IoT hub, Redis, timescaleDB, mongodb, AKS, EKS, S3, AWS glue, Athena.
- Hands on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AWS/AZURE cloud application.
- Cloud & DevOps Certifications e.g., AWS Architect, Developer or Ops
- Expertise in Infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation
- Good knowledge in at least one scripting language, preferably Python/Golang
- Good experience of monitoring solution like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096