- The digital solution manager is a key headcount to support the execution of the lab and is responsible for evaluating user requests for projects, new or modified use cases for technical innovation solutions.
- Responsible for the general management of the digital lab incl. stakeholder management for certain projects, as well as aligning internally.
- Responsible for product development from concept initiation through commercialization.
- Work cross-functionally with other business leaders to realize new business opportunities.
- Uses technical experience in managing projects and building systems to determine feasibility, cost, and time required, compatibility with current system and future development applications.
- Setup, initiate, lead & drive projects to enable functions within company
- Business development to ensure projects pipeline are robust and moving in pace
- Deal management to ensure soundness of the projects in the pipeline
- Portfolio management to ensure invested projects have tangible outcome.
- To manage any potential external partnerships and drive them
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources to understand business requirements and deliver expected result from both web UI and software development perspective
- Translation of business needs to technical team.
- Working hand-in-hand with project mentors and respective departments for projects and utilizing internal Evonik and external platforms for customer briefing, demos, and prototype requirements
- Use technical experience in managing customer engagements
- Evaluation of the technology market as well as initiation and monitoring of the resulting optimization potential in technical and financial terms
- Prioritizing Use Cases: Coordinating the decisions of the Digital Labs team
- Maintaining and expanding our internal and external network validation on existing solutions and recommendations from contact persons / solution providers
- Adaptation of new IT/digital technological solutions
- Work with the advancement of new technology solutions to the needs of the developer / platform teams and the business
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958