- Perform drafting and preliminary drawings for projects.
- Prepare, plan and monitor progress schedule of drawings submissions.
- Liaise closely with Project Managers / Engineers to update drawings & documentations as per customer's requirements.
- Assist in preparing tender, construction and as-built drawings.
- Prepare materials submission and method of statements.
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications and statutory regulations.
- Ensure compliance to the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
- Update project progress summary list in biweekly basis especially for larger projects
- Update the project documentation in shared folder and make sure all docs for traceability
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in drafting
- Proficient in AutoCAD (M&E drawings) / Autodesk Revit 2015 to 2019
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate well with all levels
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Good people skills and a strong team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551