- Should have the leadership skills to manage engineering sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Prepare, review and approve project specifications and procedure for Electrical engineering activities for Oil & Gas (Offshore and Onshore) EPC Projects during bidding phase as well as during project execution.
- Direct, review and approve Electrical design and changes.
- Familiar with all international codes and standards - IEC, ISA, NEC, API, ASME, ASTM etc. including design engineering practices
- Should be able to present findings to clients for Electrical discipline scope.
- Able to consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Handle engineering tools - ETAP, AVEVA-Electrical etc
- Check Electrical deliverables and ensure compliance to applicable codes and standards and project specification requirements.
- Should be capable of resolving issues related to Electrical design, installation, operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Proactive and should be able to take independent decision on his field of expertise.
- Worked as lead on offshore/onshore oil and gas projects
- Worked with reputed engineering company for minimum10+ years
- Site construction and commissioning experience will be an added advantage
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855