- Perform the impact analysis for upstream and downstream changes that affecting the systems
- Design, develop and implement high quality IBM Integration Bus (IIB) / WebSphere Message Broker/WebSphere MQ technology solutions that address business needs
- Utilize the programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and technologies while contributing to the technical code documentations
- Design, develop and deploy the programs, batch scripts, ETL flows (using Elixir Ambience tool), complex PL/SQL and T-SQL scripts (packages, stored procures, functions, and triggers), SSIS packages or SSRS reports
- Follow SDLC processes to deliver the project or enhancement requests, create/update the SDLC documents including functional and non-functional specifications, technical design documents, test plan, test cases, release procedures, system operational documents, user manuals, etc
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow; participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production issues and system problems escalated by IT operation team, identify the root cause, provide workaround to rectify the issue/problem, and work out the long-term solution to fix issues/problems permanently
- Involve in regularly maintenance activities, e.g., yearly DR drill, quarterly support for server or platform software patching, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc support for other IT service requests, e.g., data extraction, data alteration, extract system logic, answer to users' inquiry about the data/logic in the system, etc.
- Manage, maintain and support applications and corresponding operating environments, focusing on stability, quality, and functionality against service level expectation.
- Evaluate the current system state, identify aspects which could be improved and recommend changes to achieve the improvement.
- Coordinate production release preparation, provide on-call support and afterhours/weekend support as needed to cover change deployment
- Highlight and escalate risk and issues to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Recognized university degree or Masters in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Good system knowledge relating to ESB, Data Integration and ETL Minimum 3 years' of hands-on experience on IIB (IBM Integration Bus) platform, familiar with IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere MQ, AMS, WebSphere, Java XML, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and SSL, ESQL
- Minimum 2 years' experience on Oracle Database Development (packages, stored procedures, functions, etc.) and Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Minimum 2 years' experience on MS SQL Server development (SSIS packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers)
- 1 year experience on ETL tools (Elixir Ambience is preferable) Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Experience in data management and ETL/ELT projects
- Agile project delivery framework
- Possess problem-solving skill and work well in a challenging technical environment with capability to multi-task whilst delivering high quality solutions
- Has effective communication and influencing skills
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Influence and negotiate with stakeholders Azure Cloud implementation experience
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931