A fast-growing Fintech company with strong footprint in Singapore which provides excellent solutions to large financial institutions using AI technologies for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing. They are expanding and in the search for passionate ETL Developers to be part of their exciting stage of growth.
- Test, monitor and validate data integration activity which includes data extraction, cleansing, transformation, movement, loading and updating processes
- Design and write the scripts to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata
- Maintain, tune and repair applications
- Use ETL tools to map and transform client data to satisfy project scope and specification within the agreed timetable
- Bachelor's degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hand on experience with data performance and data warehousing concepts
- Very good working knowledge of Python, Bash and Linux.
- Proficiency in SQL language
- Experience in using Spark/Pandas/Jupyter Notebook and other Data-Science related technologies
- Ticket handling and problem ticket analysis skills
- Meticulous in nature, committed to seeing things through end to end with excellent communication
- Interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289