- As part of our development engineering expansion footprint, we are hiring for a Senior Firmware
- You will be working on end to end project for embedded software development and real time control systems
- To design of embedded software subsystems that optimize and balance a variety of goals across the run-time performance, memory requirements, simplicity and correctness, development time and effort goals, reusability, extendibility, reliability, and safety.
- This position will work with other stakeholders within region and globally. In the end, the role is responsible for the development of high-quality products and/or subsystems in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer or Engineering
- Experienced in programming (C/C++), analyzing, debugging and modifying softwares. Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Involvement in one or more of these areas in embedded software/firmware for drives products: development of security features, remediation and management of security improvements, security testing, and process and standards compliance.
- Participates in the development and improvement of engineering processes and best practices.
- Drives quality by maintaining the link between requirements and testing.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at email@example.com
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958