The Senior Application Consultant applies subject matter knowledge in application development, possessing well-developed skills in design, development, testing, debugging, and implementing software applications or specialized utility programs in support of end user's needs.
- Supports regular updates and recommends improvements to existing applications
- Works under limited supervision to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues.
- Provides guidance and technical support to testing and quality assurance teams.
- The Senior Application Consultant is also a team player who communicates his/her ideas and gets along with others easily.
- Support discussions to understand business needs and user requirements through collaborating with project managers
- Support requirement analysis that is gathered
- Support delivery of specifications for applications in projects
- Develop Applications
- Integrate applications with back-end databases
- Support the development of program logic for new applications and features
- Support the development of the applications concept, interface design, and architecture
- Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyse and resolve problems
- Support development for existing applications and features
- Implement Applications
- Deploy applications according to specifications
- Document implementation procedures
- Investigate issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Support testing of the developed applications
- Collect user feedback and generate system report on applications performance
- Propose recommendations to improve applications performance
- Support initiatives to improve functionality and process flow of applications
- Support the analysis and modification of design logic in existing applications
- Support the integration of new products with existing applications to improve the functionality and/or design
- Analyse applications usage reports
- Document the application's technical architecture, code changes, issue resolutions and procedures
- Solve routine problems that occur within applications
- Support monitoring of compliance to security measures
- Support the maintenance and updated of an existing application
- Solid experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, ReactNative
- Develop clean, high-quality code with coding best practice
- Resilient in ambiguous situations
- Experience with Agile and/or Lean development methodology.
- Familiar with approaches such as CI, TDD
- Experience with relational database and/or NoSQL concept
- Able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- Keen learner and able to apply structured and analytical thinking to develop applications.
- Able approach challenges from various perspectives
It'll be a bonus if you have knowledge of:
- Any Cloud technologies
- Bamboo/Jenkins pipelines including Pipeline as Code
- Object Oriented Programming based technologies
- Possess positive working attitude, proactiveness, independent and able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194