- Development & support of technology solutions, work as the technology lead for the TS team while providing solutions for complex technical initiatives.
- Work with the business partners to understand and translate business problems into solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance, compliance & user experience, supported by defined value realization key performance indicators
- Partner closely with Technical Product Owner, Global Process Owners, Business Product Owners and Technology Services to maximize the value of technical solutions
- Deliver End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for the assigned demand in line with the requirements.
- Guide and evaluate vendor software development teams to use optimal software designs, correct software libraries, and secure software development standards.
- Identify and oversee projects to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce cost for the enterprise.
- Lead projects with business partners to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality, and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Provide regular and detailed appropriate reports back to stakeholders and at all levels of management.
- Leads engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Mentors and coaches' technical teams, specifically with coding best practices and reviews
- Be hands-on and engage in coding to help the team develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Will be leading design and development of solutions using Computer Vision, AI, ML, IoT etc.
- Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Partners with Product Owner to align the road-map with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack as well as in building reusable and scalable components and solutions to address business needs.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. Preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years of IT experience with at least 2 years of experience working as a technical lead across multiple projects and technology platforms
- Good technical focus with prior work experience in advanced technologies including but not limited to IoT, BOT, AI, AR/VR, would be ideal.
- Experience working in projects utilizing Agile methodology is mandatory.
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC) is required.
- Experience with creating Wireframes, UX/UI, Human Centric Design, Prototyping is ideal.
- DevOps mindset with willingness to work extended hours to meet business criticality - Work includes both Build and Maintenance
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders is required.
- Proactively find ways to add value. Ready to work on something new and challenging
- Experienced in delivering both web and mobile applications, enhancements and providing maintenance support
- Knowledge of API (REST, SOAP), API Management and building scalable and high-performance Web APIs.
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations, and vendors to ensure successful delivery.
- Work with project stakeholders/vendors for system reviews and enhancement, propose technical solutions viable for business
- Gather and clarify requirements from stakeholders on new features or products
- Ensure good development practices & standards are adhered with documentation
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398