- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial requirements,
- Fosters client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best ways for their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Implements the Company's suite software in a dynamic and creative environment and conducts training to clients
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development
- CPA, CA, CFA qualifications a benefit
- Real Estate Information Standards, property accounting, property & lease management, real estate mobile platform access.
- Work Experience
- exposure to property operations, including accounting and lease management
- Knowledge of financial services front and back office operations
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus.
- Skills/aptitudes Required
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
- Aptitude for new technologies
- Energetic and dynamic professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Able to travel to clients' site
- Ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- understanding of SQL dB and reporting tools
- Understanding and technical skills of Microsoft SharePoint a benefit
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958