Essential Job Results:
- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial requirements,
- Fosters strong client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Implements the product suite software in a dynamic and creative environment and conducts training to clients
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development
Real estate property management accounting highly preferred with an understanding of GAAP (Generally accepted accounting principles), IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and consolidations in a multi-entity real estate environment.
- CPA, CA, CFA qualifications a benefit
- Real Estate Information Standards, property accounting, property & lease management, real estate mobile platform access.
- Work Experience
- At least 3 - 5 years of exposure to property operations, including accounting and lease management
- Knowledge of financial services front and back office operations
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552