One of Singapore's leading public-listed property developer, with an extensive portfolio of development properties, hotels and serviced suites.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Mall, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Responsible for Properties financial year and review the operational and capital budgets, forecasting and strategic plans pertainting towards Commercial Portfolio's
- Responsible for all tenancy management activities for the company, and will be the assigned key point of contact with the tenants for all the properties.
- Provide guidance to new tenants on building fit-out procedures, and be responsible for hand-over of tenant premises in accordance with checklist and follow up and close all defects identified.
- Responsible for monthly tenancy management reporting, compiling of approved design occupant load and update building fit out manuals periodically.
- Ensure all proper documentations for renovations works are submitted and approved before commencement of works
- Working closely with Property Management team to follow up closely with tenant's project managers/contractors to ensure compliance with local authority and building standards and requirements
- Conduct regular inspections of work site and ensure strict adherence to our policies and procedures
- Manage the delivery of excellent customer services consistent with the company's service
- Review structure, processes and policies, set standards and best practices within corporate tenancy management in the company
- Degree / Master holder
- Above 7 years of relevant experience within Singapore Property industry (Commerical Lease)
- Well verse in Property Leasing Terms
- Strong leadership experience
@ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947