One of Singapore's leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Responsible to spearhead the valuation division, lead a team of valuers and managers, providing guidance to various business units on project feasibility studies, including market practices and assessment in fiscal returns
- Advised on company's asset to provide a fair assessment of asset values
- Provide valuation inputs in policy formulation to help attain constant and sustainable property market
- Plan and implementation of system, policy and process enhancements
- Improvement and research works processes
- Degree / Master holder
- Above 10 years of valuation working experience in Singapore Market, pertaining towards property industry
- Ability to lead a substantial team of Valuation Managers / Senior Valuers
Applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947