- Provide quality customer service and excellent support operations
- Handle in-bound calls and emails and to co-ordinate work with internal teams and external users.
- Manage any incidents raised and track them to their closure escalating such incidents where required.
- Perform any other required tasks assigned by the management to support operations.
- Minimum a Higher Nitec/Diploma in information Technology (IT) with 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Working knowledge in Internet Browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox etc and applications like Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in providing IT support in a call centre/helpdesk environment.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247