The primary role of the application support engineer is to handle the collection, storage, analysis, manipulation and rectification of complex geographical information which capture the company core business
- Involved in the production of maps, analysis and troubleshooting of data which will help in planning & delivery of services.
- Focus on analysis of the data and assisting the various internal customers in meeting the service delivery.
- To build and establish an effective communication to various parties in supporting and meeting the requirement within the shortest time.
- Responsible in assisting the success of IT in the respective OSS/BSS system by ensuring both efficiency and effective proposed solutions. The performance of the applications, in production, directly affects the revenues and as such operational considerations are key component of the design remit.
- Perform daily troubleshooting on the errors encountered during the data file loading and raise from users
- Application supports/troubleshoot to all users
- No relevant working experience needed (on the job training will be provided)
- However, knowledge on programming skills e.g. SQL. etc (added advantage)
- Candidates must be open to overtime, night shift & weekend duties.
2 weeks of normal working hours 8.30am-6pm.
- 2 weeks of rotating graveyard shift.
2 weeks of graveyard shift - 12.30am to 5.30am (work from home) &
8.30am to 12pm OR 12pm to 6pm (office).
- 4 vacancies available
- 1 year direct contract
- Location: Chai Chee
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107