- Oversee and determine timeframes for IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Manage IT Projects in coordination with vendors
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Manages software Licenses for antivirus, Microsoft 365 etc
- Improve process workflow by leading digital transformation
- Develop, lead and execute the digital transformation plan and provide regular updates to management
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure the best service / technology at the lowest possible cost
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organisation
- Main liaison with cross-functional key user organization ensuring initiatives are focused on supporting the overall digital transformation strategy
- Ensure smooth and efficient IT operations that supports business operations, and efficient collaboration amongst internal stakeholders
- Provide direction for IT team members
- Keep abreast of relevant technology developments in the marketplace.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computing in Information System/Digital/Technology related relevant discipline
- Around 5 years experience in systems management and implementation
- Technical savvy professional who understand new emerging technologies in the market to effectively evaluate solutions and to lead the Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Experience with systems like Office 365, Sharepoint, One drive etc.
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with leadership team and influence across organisational boundaries
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skill
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536