- Follow the company's overall security and risk framework, independently implement security support, security technology and management of local institutions, including desktop security, network security, system security, application security, personnel security, and IT internal control;
- Perform cyber-security and information security risk assessments for local organization and conduct security work planning based on risk priority;
- Implement and deploy basic security systems, including workplace security, endpoint security, network and system security baselines, and security threat monitoring;
- Establish and execute security operation and maintenance processes, handle security incidents, follow up and close security findings;
- Responsible for local organization data security and personnel security internal control, including employee security awareness training and education.
- 2 years or more experiences in network, or IT operation & maintenance, or information security
- Proficient in operating common network or security equipment such as switches, firewalls, EDR, VPN, and fortress machine, etc.
- Familiar with AWS and Linux, mastering basic IT operation and maintenance skills
- Mastering the common security management domains, including network security, application security, security risk assessment, security attack and defense, etc
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731