Note: Candidate Need to Clear Security Clearance
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Install, configure and upgrade security software and products
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection, RADIUS solution, and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security with 3+ years as a SecOps engineer
- In-depth knowledge and experience with security systems: Firewall, Anti-Virus, NAC.
- Experience working with the following systems: Trend Micro, CISCO NAC, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Knowledge in networking and protocols (Switching, routing, Layer2-7).
- Knowledge in hardening end-equipment (FW, switches), as well as software (Windows Server OS, Linux CentOS, and other common OS).
- Knowledge with HSM and VPN
- Familiar with VMWare virtualization platform- configuring, provisioning, troubleshooting
- Incident response management - a plus.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194