- Conduct audit for regional client infrastructure and services.
- Deploy new instances of the secure print and room management devices.
- Implement change request for the secure print and room management updates.
- Monitor uptime of regional server infrastructure, secure print and room management devices.
- Support the functional and performance validation of client services.
- Perform failure analysis and service recovery of offline devices.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting support on desktop/laptop/tablet/mobile devices.
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar discipline with at least 4 years of relevant experience in providing IT support.
- Experience in supporting macOS and iOS.
- Experience in supporting server infrastructure, secure print and room management devices.
- Willing to support ad-hoc building outage over weekend or execute change request during weekdays before the office hour (e.g. 6am SGT) when required.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247