PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The 'IT Shared Service Center Asia Pacific' (ITSSC-AP) team is responsible for IT services that are used by several subsidiaries (production and sales sites) located in this area. As part of the regional IT team based in Singapore, the 'IT Support Lead' is responsible to provide reliable and customer orientated IT client services for the region. In order to provide standardized services, you will execute client harmonization projects throughout the region in close alignment with the Center of Expertise (CoE) at headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide reliable and customer orientated IT client services (user help desk, desktop/laptop, MS office, mobile phones, e-mail, printer - including software and hardware) in close alignment with the global Center of Excellence
- Support user help desk services (1st, 2nd and 3rd level support, triage, ticket fulfillment)
- Ensure on call support for critical IT services
- Steer projects with an IT client service content
- Administrator for client management tools (ticket system, software distribution system, anti-virus system)
- Lead the IT user help desk team in day-to-day support operations. This includes setting up the team periodic work stand-by schedule.
- Prepare and submit periodic IT user help desk reports to feedback on team's performance.
- First point of contact to manage major IT incidents and work with relevant resolver group.
- Manage IT opportunities, risks and challenges pertaining to IT user help desk operations.
- Continually look for ways to improve the overall support services through knowledge and process management.
- Ensuring compliance to IT policy and guidelines.
- Pro-active/self-starter with "can-do" attitude and willing to learn
- BA in computer science or similar background, alternatively an equivalent qualification
- Good technical skills in windows based client environments with the respected support tools (remote desktop, ticketing tools)
- Skills in ITIL Processes for IT Service Managemen
- Several years of experience in giving IT support to a distributed sales and production organization
- Several years of hand on experience in running core IT services (file, print, active directory, telephony)
- Regional support experience in the region is a plus
- Experience in leading a team (3-5 staffs)
- Experience in providing training and presentation to end-users
- Implementation of projects and rollout of client machines in multiple locations.
- Experience on MS365 Online Application support - include Office, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams and Modern authentication.
- Exposure to Digital Workplace for end-user environment.
- Managing of IT Assets, software licenses and on-boarding/off-boarding IT process.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398