Mandated by our client to search for a talented and passionate Java Application Consultants to join this organization with a good job security and collaborative working environment.
- Being Java Application Consultant, your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain application systems to support the Board's schemes
- Provide support to users of the IT application systems
- Lead the project or assist the Project Manager to conceptualize, develop and implement IT Projects
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Possess strong technical knowledge in Java with minimum 6 years' experience in design, development and maintenance of web based (Java platform) application systems
- Experience in common open source frameworks and at least a major application server and database (e.g. Weblogic/Websphere and DB2/Oracle/MS SQL Server)
- Familiar with various Java technologies such as content/documents management, workflow/case management
- Experience in handling projects in the open systems
- Good communication, strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289