- Serve as Technical SME for remittance system and other applications for regional branches
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintenance of the remittance system.
- Work with team lead to gather requirements from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents and prepare test cases.
- Develop and modify applications according to requirements.
- Conduct peer source code and documentation review.
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent fields.
- Min. 5 years of experience in software development using Java technologies and Oracle Database (Optional: Microsoft .Net to read existing system codes).
- Experience with Oracle Banking Payments product (OBPM).
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
- Good knowledge in SDLC methodologies (waterfall).
- Good presentation, communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to contribute individually and collaborate well in a team.
- Experience in accountability and ownership.
- Responds with speed and flexibility.
- Banking and finance domain knowledge
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144