Our Client is a US MNC and one of the Global Leader in Advanced Semiconductor Industry. As a Software Engineer you will Design, Develop, Configure, Test and Maintain their IT systems. You will interface with end users across departments and sites to design, document, modify, and support software throughout the Software development life cycle.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Align to team best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Follow established deployment practices.
- Create and maintain necessary documentations.
- Maintain communication with teams and end users.
- Training will be provided
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Sciences or any IT related field.
- Database development and design with MS-SQL
- Proficient in one or more programming language: eg. C#, C++, Java
- Markup languages: XML, HTML, XSL
- Agile methodologies
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741