A leading networking mobile application has built their brand name in SEA region. They are looking for a passionate Lead Data Scientist to join their dynamic team in Singapore.
Being a key role as a member of the analytics team, you would be responsible for creating, developing, maintaining and testing big data solutions for Company's advanced analytics projects.
- Lead the development and testing of hypotheses across all functional areas
- Manage a team through the process of defining Company's problems, designing their solution, and delivering high-quality work
- Lead the research design of their projects, including statistical and data management methods, soliciting input from subject matter experts when needed
- Design, implement and analyse algorithms which substantially impact Paktor features
- Participate in the development of prototypes and guide solutions into production
- Serve as a primary person to consult on complex data science issues, contributing key ideas
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in computer science, stats or related field
- At least 6 years of academic /corporate hands on experience in core analytics & machine learning with at least 1-2 years of experience in managing a team
- Experience with large scale algorithm challenges in the consumer Internet space
- Knowledge of recommender systems
- Hands-on experience with Apache Spark and its components (Streaming, SQL, MLlib) is a definite advantage
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Proven research background, in academic or industrial work, with an emphasis on delivering practical research that has a critical impact on multiple projects
- Strong results driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289