1 x Leasing Manager (Developer)
1 x Assistant Leasing Manager (Developer)
1 x Group Leasing Manager (Retailer)
- Spearhead the leasing division and responsible for department P&L
- Responsible for all tenancy management activities for the company, and will be the assigned key point of contact with the tenants for all the properties.
- Provide guidance to new tenants on building fit-out procedures, and be responsible for hand-over of tenant premises in accordance with checklist and follow up and close all defects identified.
- Responsible for monthly tenancy management reporting, compiling of approved design occupant load and update building fit out manuals periodically.
- Ensure all proper documentations for renovations works are submitted and approved before commencement of works
- Working closely with Property Management team to follow up closely with tenant's project managers/contractors to ensure compliance with local authority and building standards and requirements
- Conduct regular inspections of work site and ensure strict adherence to our policies and procedures
- Manage the delivery of excellent customer services consistent with the company's service
- Review structure, processes and policies, set standards and best practices within corporate tenancy management in the company
- Degree / Master holder
- Above 7 years of relevant experience within Property / Retail industry (non-residential)
- Strong and well-verse in Property Leasing Terms
- Ability to present strong leadership and planning skill
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947