- Lead, liaise and co-ordinate with Main, sub-contractors and authority in projects.
- Evaluation and implementation of the innovative initiatives in M&E construction development
- Ensure strict adherence of personal and site safety practices at worksite.
- Handle project stage M&E reports and service drawing
- Identify potential construction related issues or /and contractual disputes and provide appropriate solution
- Coordinate M&E activities for construction projects and specification
- Oversee design and supervision of Building Services Installation
- Effectively solve M&E problems at work site.
- In charge for Greenmark / LEED submissions for entire project.
- Manage temporary electrical and water supply services to be used by sub-contractors
- Control site progress & installation quality as per approved drawings, technical submissions
- Degree/ Master holder
- Relevant M&E working experience from construction industry
- Familiar with M&E function within Singapore content
- No quota for foreigner
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947