- Planning and technical coordination of M&E / MEP services installation works
- Conduct performance assessment for all project and site team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree holder
- Strong Project / Site management experience within Construction / Property industry in Singapore
- Familiar with M&E / MEP works for new build projects
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947