- Plan major Jobs with assistance and direction of Maintenance team and develop critical path if required
- Provides a complete package for successful execution of maintenance work at minimum cost
- Physically check Job site to determine a specific job requirement
- Create scope of work, estimate and plan craft hours and crew for each job step
- Estimate accurately the cost of work orders
- Identify materials from manual
- Should have excellent working skill in SAP & Keep track of spares & materials and follow up them
- Work with area/Job in charge and materials unit to maintain safety stock for critical materials
- Maintain right status of work orders, update maintenance orders status as jobs are workable or unworkable, percentage completion, estimated completion date
- Establish unit ranking based on priority of job in case multiple job request in being raised.
- Daily review of all maintenance work orders and material reservation. Ensure that materials are received prior to scheduling the job
- Request crane/trailer , scaffolding ,manpower & other resources and ensure contract readiness or other resources required on the daily scheduled job.
- Check surplus materials are returned to store
- Attend meetings and responsible for making the weekly and daily work schedules, conduct daily maintenance scheduling conference call
- Monitor Key performance indicator
- Arranges for and schedule support services for the heavy equipment
- Maintain work order and equipment history file and responsible for checking and ensures data is entered.
- Ensures accuracy of all related computerized maintenance system (SAP_PM) data files
- Lists, edits and checks all issued minor maintenance work orders and plans/schedules work.
- Maintenance work orders Management
- Performance Management - Metrics from SAP system & etc
- Asset management - SAP PM master data management. (e.g. New asset )
- Work closely with function Engineers to ensure company guidelines are in place during process or equipment changes in the plant
- Work closely with maintenance & operation team to ensure equipment compliance to work orders and track the progress
- Support Projects & Sales Team during development, execution and commissioning by providing planning inputs where required
- Support spare parts inventory management with warehouse supervisor to ensure high levels of plant availability
- Manage vendors in coordination with procurement for purchase planning.
- Work closely with process engineers to ensure all equipment maintenance is prioritized
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years' of maintenance experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry or Diploma holder with 10 years' maintenance experience Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry preferred.
- Good conceptual knowledge on planning and maintenance of all Rotating Equipment such as Steam Turbine, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors, Screw Compressors, Multistage Pumps etc
- Good conceptual knowledge on planning and maintenance of static equipment ie. Boilers, pressure vessels, pipes, tanks, valves, safety valves.
- Basic knowledge of Industrial standards such as API, ASME etc for Rotating and Static Equipment
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855