Responsible for overseeing both the technical, managerial and service delivery aspects of the Operations Support Systems (OSS). As part of the IT leadership, this individual shall lead and manage a team responsible for the end-to-end management of all OSS applications ensuring business and internal/external customer expectations are met through agreed SLAs. He/she is also expected to provide technical leadership and consultation for OSS across the organisation while acting as the interface between IT and the assigned Operations teams.
- Provide end-to-end management and maintenance of all applications under the OSS platform and ensure that the OSS applications meet business and internal/external customer expectations through agreed SLAs.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for OSS and provide advice on best practices.
- Manage the OPEX and CAPEX for the OSS portfolio.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as Solution Architects, Operations teams (e.g., Service Provisioning) and IT Teams in the development of OSS strategic roadmap.
- Manage, mentor and coach the OSS Application Support team to deliver optimal performance with high level of collaboration and team morale focusing on employee engagement, productivity and providing outstanding customer experience.
- Provide end-to-end support for OSS and the associated business processes, including application integration and configuration of the production and non-production environment.
- Manage the vendors for the OSS platform and OSS related systems.
- Manage all the Change Requests and new developments for OSS, including the coordination of the acceptance of all changes and new developments into Business-As-Usual (BAU) support.
- Review system designs, technical specifications and ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications.
- Review post productions issues (bugs) as and when required, find root cause and work with vendors to propose preventive measures.
- Monitor and track vendors' SLA performance and participate in contract negotiations.
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for OSS/BSS (Billing Support Systems) portfolio, including Business Impact Assessment (BIA), Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) maintenance and testing.
- Develop, maintain, implement and enforce ITIL based processes for incident, problem and change management. This includes assessment and approval of test strategy together with the review of testing results, implementation plan review, and production deployment.
- Partner closely with IT teams to ensure the successful setup of/changes to hardware, virtual machine, cyber security, operating system and databases associated with the OSS applications.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director, Information Technology.
- At least 10 years of Business-As-Usual (BAU) system support experience.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in medium to large enterprises.
- At least 5 years of experience in OSS and its equivalent.
- Proven experience and possess a good understanding of telecoms enterprise business processes.
- Be resilient in pushing through system changes and gathering support to ensure prompt project delivery.
· Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
· Able to work independently and as a team, highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Good presentation, persuasion and collaboration skills.
· Possess good interpersonal skills, project management and deep analytical skills
- Certification in PMP is preferred.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536