- Work with auditors and external stakeholders (Business and IT) to obtain understanding of business, processes and systems, perform data analysis to support auditors' work and improve quality of audits.
- Perform data analysis and visualisation on large-scale datasets, and present analytical insights on higher risk areas.
- Design dashboards and interactive visualisation as tools for data exploration, as well as for storytelling.
- In-depth knowledge of basic data science concepts (e.g. machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, business application of statistics), data mining and knowledge discovery, text mining/ text analytics.
- Technical expertise in data analysis technologies (e.g. Tableau, Python, R, SAS).
- Able to work independently, a good team player and resourceful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional working experience in data science, business analytics or a related field would be an advantage.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536