Our client is a leading Technology company that works on innovate Service Robotics for their clients across APAC market has established strongly in the region and is now in the search for talented and passionate Market Research and Strategy Associate to be part this excellent team in Singapore.
What will you be doing in this role:
- Deliver market research, customer and competitor analysis and gather customers' pain point and requirements
- Able to translate the customer research input into business requirement for the design and development of prototyping
- Develop business insight for proposed solutions, products and services
- Develop strategic roadmap for the services and product lines
- Manage existing and new projects end to end
- Deliver monthly reports and update meetings
- Regular business review with sales management team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or in an Analytical field
- At least 1 years of experience in management consulting, business/market analysis, project management
- Experience working directly with customers and working collaboratively with Sales and other functions to work through customer issues / requirements
- Excellent in presenting and providing training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate efforts with Sales, Engineering and Marketing and cross-functional departments to achieve positive end results
- Good project management and execution skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal support for the new service line plans.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills and proven ability to prepare and deliver presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team and across the APAC region internally and externally
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Singaporeans only
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289