A leading Cloud ERP Software company has strong footprint in the region is on the search for a passionate Marketing Manager in Singapore.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for end to end marketing activities from planning, designing to executing demand generation programs to drive the revenue and generate lead to the sales across ASEAN market.
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will be:
- Develop annual marketing plan, quarterly budgeting and forecasting and implementing modern marketing plan for lead generation
- Executive direct marketing activities for assigned market and develop campaigns that are suitable for each market to support lead acquisition and nurturing
- Track, monitor and report the demand generation, measure the ROI of MQLs
- Deliver marketing strategy and plan; measure and report the lead generation campaign
- Work with 3rd party vendor at all stage of the process from designing to executing
- Involve in digital, social, email, webinars, event, etc to generate leads for business unit
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or MBA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in lead generation and field marketing with knowledge and competency in modern marketing practices and experience using marketing automation and CRM systems
- Experience in working for an enterprise technology company
- Excellent presentation skills with copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, growth environment
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289