- You will provide technical support on new building and infrastructure projects as well as
- retrofitting, upgrading and outfitting of our existing facilities.
- You will seek and develop innovative solutions to integrate building and facility layout to optimize land resource.
- Work with partners and academia on technologies research and deployment as well as
- customers to provide solutions to improve production layout efficiency.
- Plan and conceptualise new and advanced engineering related technologies in areas related to energy and water conservation for implementation in our building facilities.
- Draft specifications, call tender, review and recommend tender awards as well as plan and implement annual budget and work plans.
- Involvement for technical matters and technologies discussion.
- Background in Mechanical Engineering, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience,
- preferably in consultancy & design, facilities management or construction.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855