- Work collaboratively with Instructional / Learning Designer and Subject Matter Experts in client's organization to develop innovative and engaging multimedia elements in courseware including audio, video, and graphic/animated components.
- Coordinate between organization and external vendors to ensure quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the outsourced components of content development efforts.
- Responsible to deployment and use of e-content in the devices such as tablets, desktops, laptops, mobile devices etc.
- Use content authorising tools such as Adobe Indesign, Adobe Animate, iSpring etc to develop e-learning content.
- Provide design, training and assistance services to trainers on blended/online learning and instructional applications; orientate staff and students to instructional materials, equipment and training
- Monitor and keep organization updated on new developments in materials, equipment and technologies related to the instructional process
- Implement and manage new web-based technologies, including course management, assessment and e-portfolio systems; develop and document system procedures
- Serve as backup for day-to-day administration of the course management system, including course setup, uploading content, account management and backup and recovery management
- Perform any ad hoc assignment that assigned to you
Qualification & experience
- Cert qualification diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year work experience, knowledge of using i-Spring to develop content and experience developing video content.
Skill & Knowledge
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Design and/or Video Editing experience is a must
- Intermediate PowerPoint knowledge
- Adobe After Effect, Photoshop, i-Spring, Articulate Storyline is a plus
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536