- Mobile application development and applied research on Android, iOS and/or Appcelerator platforms
- J2EE/ASP.NET software development, involving the use of databases
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Strong experience with native mobile features such as GPS, accelerometer, push notifications, etc.
- Strong experience in cross platform mobile development tools such as React Native Framework (mandatory) and Titanium Appcelerator
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: Arvinclark.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Sombilla, Arvin Clark
Registration Number: R1222536
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536